Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just wanted everyone to know that I am..........

No, I'm not engaged. Geez. =P Ha ha Gottcha.

No, I figured that I would write a short post on what is going on in my life. Things are amazing. I never, ever, ever thought that I could be so blessed with such an amazing guy in my life. He brings joy to my life and it's great to just do the little things with him: walking in the park, going on a drive, etc. I love his commitment and security in God. I love how he just loves to be with me and likes to take care of me. Yes, ladies, men like this DO exist.

A note to all the single people out there.....again, and I cannot stress this enough.....waiting for the right person is sooooooooooo worth the wait. I'm not kidding. When I finally gave everything over to God and just said, "Hey God, here ya go, I'm not worrying about this anymore and I'm just gonna do whatever You tell me to do." That's when He started moving in ways that I never thought were possible.

My family and my friends love Ryan and love us together. That is such a blessing too. You have no idea. We went to KY this past weekend for him to meet my Dad and Sharon and everything went really well. I am sooo excited about what God is doing!!!!

I will keep you all updated. <3

No comments: