Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wedding Update Numero Uno

Wow, I'm getting married. Some days it's still a little surreal. Sometimes Ryan and I will just look at each other and be like, "Are we really marrying the person that we knew 7 years ago?" Hee hee God is soooo good. I'm amazed daily by His goodness and mercy.

Well, wedding plans are in full force now. (Not like they haven't been since the 2nd week of March, but oh well, now I can talk about them.) We ordered my dress 6 weeks ago. It's amazing. We already knew we were getting married at ERC and we have had the reception place picked out for awhile too. The mother's all have their dresses. The bridesmaid dresses are picked out (gorgeous on everyone). The Jr. Bridesmaid, Machala, has her dress. Ava's is being ordered this week. We found the guys tuxes. Still looking for Ryan's though. Got his ring.... it's amazing... as cool as mine actually. The invitations are being ordered tomorrow and the list goes on and on. It really is an exciting and fun time. I know time is flying by and it will be here before we know it, but the planning is a blast!

Ryan is doing well, as am I. It's nice having someone there beside you in the journey. No doubt. We're looking for a house. We have our eyes on one right now. We're just praying that God will work everything out.

So, I guess there's a little update on my life of wedding planning. Can't wait!!!! 116 days! August 29th baby! Woo hoo!!!!

No comments: