Friday, February 13, 2009

It's all about me

So, I had everyone fill out a survey about me...if you want to be added to the list, e-mail me. Ha ha


2. Summarize me in three words: You are AMAZING.(SK) Great Godly woman (SM) Cool, Fun, Good friend. (RH) you are sweet. :D (S) Compassionate, Dramatic :-), NJERI (CB) crazy, funny, good friend (JD)


3. Where did we meet: The airport! :D (SK) In Terre Haute, IN (CB)


4. Take a stab at my middle name: Elizabeth?? (SK) ann? (SM) Louis Antoinette Sniggashnerkasburgensteinofferson (RH) Louise (CB) haha we talk about this all the time because I forget lol...and still i succeed at forgetting lol (JD) ((The correct answer is: Louise))


5. How long have you known me: 6 years (SM) I don't know.....recently? couple months...or 5 years :P (RH) Round about 13 years (CB) since August 2008 (JD)


9. Am I happy: ohhh yes :D (SK) Absolutely (SM) I believe so...... (RH) you're always a bubbly, sweet person; but no one is ALWAYS happy. haha. :P (S) almost always (JD) ((Absolutely, 100%, yes! {I sound like Randy from American Idol. Ha ha}))


10. Am I a good person: Yep……………When you're asleep. (RH) yes very (JD)


11. What was your first impression of upon meeting me/seeing me: she's soooo crazy lolol (SK) that you are a very good person (SM) Oh hai! OMGOSH Havent scene joo forevas! (RH) i thought you were so cool. lol. :] (S) "Don't like her!!! Scared she'll sit on me!!!" (CB) hmmm she seems really nice... (JD)


12. What's one of my favorite things to do: getting your hair dyed lol (SK) shop for mac makeup (SM) Deliver throat punches to midgets. (RH) praise god! annnnd find things with butterflies on them. ahaha. (wild guess on the second one. hahaha.) (S) Worship (CB) hmm you have many (JD) ((The correct answer is: almost all of the above.))


13. Am I funny: Looking. Haha, JK...yes. (CB) yes always (JD)


14. How do you make me smile: being my blonde self rofl (SK) by hugging me (SM) Attention ladies......I enjoyed "The Notebook". (RH) I talk about when you used to babysit me. (CB)


15. What's my favorite type of music: christian rock (plum, emery, tenth avenue north) (SK) hmm, you like a lot of types....country or polka definatly. (RH) Anything Plumb-ish. ;-) (CB) hmm well you like many types (JD)


16. Have you ever seen me cry: in church when she's talking about her heart for young girls. (SK) i believe so...only because god is so good (JD)


17. Can I sing?: yeahh (SK) yepper (SM) Tis what I've heard but alas, mine ears have yet to alight upon the grace that is your heavenly voice. (RH) i bet you can. :] (S) yes you have a great voice (JD)


18. What is the best feature about me: your eyes (SK) your eyes (SM) Hmm, am I allowed to say this? haha jk. It's your personality! (RH) you've got a great personality. (S) Your eyes (CB) your eyes i think (JD)


19. Am I shy or outgoing: shy...just teasing (SM) Outgoing to people you know. Sorta like me. (RH) i'd say you're outgoing. definitely. :] (S) Outgoing for the most part (CB)


20. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: kinda both ;D (SK) uh...rebel! (SM) You defiantly stand under the "no loitering" sign as you rigidly follow the Word. :D (RH) mehhh, a good mix? hahaha. (S) You follow the rules :-) (CB) hmmm just depends lol (JD)


21. Do I have any special talents: doing makeup! (SK) yes...your a make up pro...to me that is a very special talent! (SM) You're good at scategories, and picking out what movie is playing without seeing it. And then there's the Bo staff skills. (RH) making people happyyy. (S) You can make sweets like none other!!! (CB)


22. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else (what): a mix of glam, sporty, and...LOVABLE lol (SK) punk/glam (that is a word by the way :) (SM) Vampire. (RH) You are something else...Haha your style is all Mary (CB)


23. I'm hot? Am I not? Go ahead, you can say ... : defffinitely hot ;D (SK) girl your hot :) (SM) i think you're very pretty. (S) I think you are beautiful (JD)


25. Have you ever hugged me: yes..best hugger ever! (SM) yes I have BFF (JD)


27. What is my favorite food: hmm for you at first i wanted to say mexican and then i thought chinese... (SM) Juice. Especially prune juice (RH) HOW about food in general for me lol (JD) ((The correct answer is: Everything except prune juice. Blah. Ha ha Nah, I guess African food is my fav.))


29. Am I dating anyone: you better not be or i should know about it :) (SM) Jesus (CB) Not at the moment :0) (JD) ((The correct answer is: Nope. Anyone have any suggestions? =P))


30. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be: MC! (SK) cheeky ( b/c i love your smile) (SM) Um....nice lady? hmm, how about Count Von Mary. (RH) MAR MAR (JD)


31. What's your favorite memory of me: playing volleyball! (SK) every time i saw you in the church i can always count on a hug from you! (SM) I......I've got nothing....We usually have a lot of fun when we play games. (RH) When you found a twice folded potato chip and I tricked you into letting me "see it" and I ate it. You were so mad, then you yelled at me and told me that I owed you a Coke. Of course, I refused. (CB) I have many (JD)


33. Who do I like right now: Jesus! Lol (SK) God (SM) I have no idea. I'm sure you like Jesus. (RH) Im still asking that question (JD) ((The correct answer is: No one…not really anyway))


34. What is my worst habit: being a smart alleck...but I am too, so maybe it's a good thing ;D lololol (SK) always buying make up (SM) Leaving hair in the bathtub. ;-) (CB) ((The correct answer is: Overanalyzing things, I guess))


35. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is the one thing I would bring? your mac makeup lol (SK) a bible (SM) Chapstick. (RH) hmmmmmmmmmmm...a cell phone to call someone and get home! hahaha. (S) Chapstick is all you need, satisfaction guaranteed. (CB) your zune if you could (JD) ((The correct answer is: I honestly don’t know, but chapstick would be a plus. Ha ha))


36. Are we friends: si :) (SK) Yes (SM) Yes (RH) mhm! (S) Sure! :-) (CB) I'd hope so , My BFF (JD)


38. Do I believe in God? "Written on the bullet...say yes to pull the trigger"...Yes (CB) Yes you do (JD)


39. Am I family oriented? Sure, in a concealed, to yourself kinda way :D Like me! (RH) Very (CB)


40. Who is my best friend? Heather P.? (SK) hmm..your sister (SM) You have multiple....I think it's Beth? (RH) Beth Yao (CB) I guess you have many (JD) ((The correct answer is: Many))

No comments: