Monday, February 2, 2009

To go deep or to not go deep.....that is the question.

So, as I am reflecting on just the absolute goodness of God to His children. I'm wondering if I should make this a deep blog or just keep it simple. Hmmm....


What it really comes down to in my life right now is that I am so extremely blessed with things that I didn't even know I needed. Friends that can make me laugh, think, and just let me be myself around them. Understand my zany sense of humor and everything. Ha ha I didn't know that I needed them, but God always knows what He is doing and what we need regardless of if we think we are fine or not. :)


Things are stirring on the inside of me. There are changes in the wind and opportunities to take. This year, I have decided that I will take more risks and that I won't let fear hold me back. I have also decided that I will do the things that I have never done before but wanted to....go to a hockey game, Renaissance Festival, Corn Maze, etc.


Bettering myself for me and no one else. Ha ha That's goes in all aspects of my life: spiritually, physically, mentally, etc. I have been trying to eat better and also working out. I don't want something as simple as bad health to hold me back from doing anything that my heart desires.


I refuse to be a part of "drama" filled people's lives. It's not worth my sanity. If it's none of my business, then I honestly don't want to know. So, don't tell me. I'll live without getting caught up in that junk.


I guess this is just a rant/rave about things, but maybe some of you feel the same way. I don't know.

2 comments:

Naomi Elle Schwartz said...

I know that sometimes it's annoying to blog and think that no one is reading.. but you are now added to my Google Reader!!! I look forward to read more of what you have to say.. about your life and what God is doing in you! :)

in case you don't know...
this is Naomi from Pennsylvania.. we came to God-Force way, way back in the day.. so yeah, it's been awhile :)

if you're desperately bored one day or really really wanna know what's going on in my life, check out my blog. :)
www.jewelsoftruth.blogspot.com

Take care!
Naomi

MCali said...

Hi Naomi!!! I will add you as soon as I can to my list too...it keeps coming up with an error.

Thanks for the comments, it's nice to know that SOMEONE is reading and I'm not just "talking" to myself like I was still being homeschooled or something. Ha ha

I will check out your blog soon. :) ~Mary~