Friday, January 30, 2009

LONG survey about me

Here's a bit about....well.....me. Ha ha It is long, but oh well. If you endure it, I'll give you a cookie. ;) (Leave me some comments too.)


-Name-->Mary
-Single or Taken--> Single
-Happy that-- > I actually made it in this morning on time
-Eye color--> Golden brown
-Shoe size--> Really?
-Height--> 5'6 1/2" ha ha
-What are you wearing right now--> Knock-off Uggs, jeans, blue/white striped sailor shirt (cooler than it sounds I promise)
-Righty or lefty--> Righty.
-Can you make a dollar in change right now-- Surprisingly yes
----------------------------------
FAVORITES


-Kind of pants--> ? Jeans or PJ's it's a toss up
-Animal--> Zebra and since I have a dog now, dogs :)
-Drink--> Juice of any kind (minus Prune and straight up grape juice)
-Month--> ? September
-Juice--> Anything mango
-Favorite cartoon--> Looney Tunes?
-------------------------------------------------
HAVE YOU EVER...


-Given anyone a bath-->Yep
-Bungee Jumped-- > Never ever
-Made yourself throw-up--> Only when I was sick
-Skinny dipped--> Neg
-Loved someone so much it made you cry--> Yes
-Broken a bone--> my pinky
-Played truth or dare--> Ha ha Unfortunately, yes
-Been on a plane--> LOVE IT
-Came close to dying--> Yeah
-Been in a hot tub--> Yes and I need one now
-Fallen asleep in school--> More times than I can count
-Ran away--> Depends on your definition....by mine a few times
-Broken someone's heart--> Sadly yes
-Cried when someone died--> Yes
-Fell off your chair--> Yeppers
-Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call--> Horrid thing to do, but I've done it
-Saved AIM conversations--> My gmail chats save automatically
-Used someone--> I hope not, if I did it was unintentional
-Been cheated on-->Yes
---------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS...


-New fav. song--> Let's go with Hold My Heart by Tenth Avenue North
-Beside you--> My desk
-Last thing you ate--> Captain Crunch cereal
----------------------------------------------------------------
Ever Had...


-Chicken pox--> Yes
-Sore Throat--> Hate that
-Stitches--> Nope
-Broken nose--> No, thankfully
----------------------------------------
Do You...


-Believe in love at first sight-- Not really
-Long distant relationships--> Not my 1st choice
-Like school--> Nope, loved college though
-Question yourself--> Why am I really doing this survey? Cause I am avoiding work, that's why
-Who was the last person that called you? My mom
-Who makes you smile the most--> All my family and friends, tis how it should be
-Who knows you the best--> My BFF's
-------------------------------------------------------------------
-Do you like filling these out--> Sometimes...this one is forever long though, I doubt anyone has read this far. Ha ha
-Do you wear contact lenses or glasses--> Contacts
-Do you get along with your family--> Most of the time. :)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Final Questions:


-What did you do yesterday--> Worked then home
-What car/truck do you wish to have--> Good question.....I'm not sure
-Have a lava lamp--> Never have and probably never will
-How many remote controls are in your house--> Total? Umm..........10?
-Are you double jointed-->Yes
-Scary or Funny Movies--> More funny
-Chocolate or Vanilla--> Vanilla
-Rootbeer or Dr.Pepper--> BLAH neither
-Summer or winter--> Summer
-Silver or Gold--> Silver
-Diamond or pearl--> Diamond.
-Sprite or 7up--> Sierra Mist? :)
-Coffee or tea--> Tea
-Phone or in person--> In person
------------------------------------------------------
Today did you


-1.Talk to someone you liked--> Nope (kinda hard to do when you don't REALLY like someone)
-2.Buy something--> It's 6:43 am are you kidding?
-3.Get sick--> Other than my stupid cold
-4.Talked to an ex--> Nope
-5. Miss someone--> Always
------------------------------------------------------
Last person who


-6.Slept in your bed--> Jasper (My dog people!!! Haven't you seen pics? Geez!) Ha ha
-7.Saw/heard you cry--> Wow...ummm..........Annette and Carl Jackson
-8.Made you cry--> Thinking of my Mamaw C. It's been almost a year
-9.Went to the movies with--> Ryan
-10.Said "I Love You" to--> Mom
------------------------------------------------------
-11.Ever been in a fight with your pet--> Ha ha I beat him for wandering off the other night
-12.Been to Mexico--> Nope, not yet
-13.Been to Europe--> Only as a layover, one day............
------------------------------------------------------
Random
-14.Do you have a crush on someone right now--> Not really
-15.Future KIDS names--> Rosalie and Emery (No guesses on where I got those right?) Oh, I like Cillian too.
-16. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal--> How bout a real animal and his stuffed toys? Ha ha
-17.What's under your bed--> Purses/bags
-18. Favorite sports to watch--> Tennis I guess ha ha
-19.Favorite Locations--> Bermuda, Africa.... and a ton of others
-20.Tattoos or piercings--> 9 piercings
-21.What are you most scared of right now--> Nothing really
-22.Who do you really hate--> No one
-23.Do you have a job--> Yep
-24. Have you ever liked someone you didn't have a chance with--> Doesn't everyone? Or am I just the odd man out? Ha ha
-25.Are you lonely right now--> Nope, doin' good
-26.Song that's stuck in your head right now--> Beloved by Tenth Avenue North (only cause it was just playing)
-27.Have you ever played strip poker--> I plead the 5th (Got ya wonderin' don't I? Ha ha ha)
-28.Have you ever gotten beat up-> Punched, sure.
-29.Have you ever been on radio/TV--> A few times
-30.Have you ever been in a mosh-pit--> Yes
-31.Ever liked someone, but thought they never noticed--> Ha ha ha Yeah
------------------------------------------------------
Random


-What color is your underwear right now--> Seriously????
-Whats the first things you notice about the opposite sex- > Eyes, smile/teeth, and arms (Yes, all of them and all in order. Ha ha)
-Your Favorite Food--> African
-Are you too shy to ask someone out--> Probably Ha ha I will tell someone that I like them though (which still takes a little bit of time to get up the courage)
-Hugs or Kisses--> Both
-Dogs or cats--> Dogs
-Favorite Flower-->? Ummm......black, black/red, blue, or lavendar roses? Ha ha
-Have you ever fired a gun--> Yes
-How many pillows do you sleep with--> just 1
-Who are you missing right now--> A few people
-Do you think (any of) your ex(s) miss you--> I sure hope not! (Yeah, I like that answer Shannon)

No comments: