Tuesday, January 20, 2009

So, I know, it's been awhile......

Sorry about that everyone! It has been awhile since I wrote. I said I would "try" to keep up with this blog. Things just seemed to get in the way, well life did. Ha ha


Africa was amazing! God did a lot of stuff in and through me. If you want to see pics or watch my vlog about it, you'll have to check all that out on either myspace or facebook. www.myspace.com/mcali1981 and on facebook, just find me under my name if you're not already my friend. :)


Let's see....the holiday season was great for me. Good times with family and friends. I also got a puppy!!!! He is a miniature schnauzer and his name is Jasper. Yes, the name was taken from the Twilight books. I'm nuts. I know. That's why you all like me though, so no changin' here.


So far, 2009 has been great. I really can't complain. God brought some amazing friends into my life starting in August of last year. So, it's been great getting to hang out with them. I'm excited for my friends and their new relationships too. God is too good!


I'm looking forward to the things to come in 2009 too: strengthening my relationship with God, weddings to go to, cruises to go on, building GGWM/Jr. Youth, having a lot more fun and not stressing about things, getting in shape, strengthening my friendships, and just doing whatever it is that God has for me.


Maybe, if I don't have time to actually write something for my blog from now on, I'll just post an old one from my myspace account. That's a thought.


Anywho, grace and peace! <3

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Sounds like a good year a head! We have to see your new puppy! I bet Ava LOVES it!!

MCali said...

Woo hoo! Finally. ;) Ha ha

Yeah. I've thought about bringing him on a Sunday or something sometime. We'll see how my Mom likes that idea.

Yeah, at first she did. Then she was scared of him. Now they are building their relationship back up again and she's okay with him. Ha ha We'll get there. She definitely likes to tell him no. Even if she gives him something he shouldn't have and then takes it back and tells him no and hits him. That's always great. Ha ha